• Prosíme nepište moderátorům a správcům soukromé zprávy s technickými dotazy. Největší šance, jak se Vám dostane odpovědi, je položit dotaz do příslušného fóra. Pokud nenajdete správnou kategorii nebo název, založte nové vlákno. V případě potřeby to přejmenujeme nebo přesuneme.

Děkujeme za pochopení, tým správců MazdaKlanu

ER CX-7 SCR/AdBlue problems

Boggey

nový člen
Hi, I'm new here.
I watched the conversation on this topic, I have the same problem, I poured adblue and its full, it gave me a bubble for a while, but then after driving again it gives a message about adding adblue 830 km.
I get the same assistance as Payne1?
I apologize for my Czech as im from Indonesia

You'll need reset all DTC's, switch ACC off then on (do not start the engine), check if it shows at least one bubble. If yes, you can flash modified PCM calibration if you have some tools for it. Then you can remove the SCR fuse.

You'll need to reset all DTC's, switch ACC off then on (do not start the engine), check if it shows at least one bubble. If yes, you can flash modified PCM calibration if you have some tools for it. Then you can remove the SCR fuse.
have done it but did not give me any bubble, yesterday was 3 bubbles appear.
can you help me somehow to see what happens?

have done it but did not give me any bubble, yesterday was 3 bubbles appear.
can you help me somehow to see what happens?
Did you try to clear the DTC on all units? Using Mazda IDS or ForScan. Some diagnostic programs only clear OBD-II errors. What are the DTCs currently showing?

Did you try to clear the DTC on all units? Using Mazda IDS or ForScan. Some diagnostic programs only clear OBD-II errors. What are the DTCs currently showing?
No, I did not, I don't have the DTC restart tools nor the IDS software here. I was just trying to manually switch off and on the ACC.
In this case, should I visit the dealer?

You're in Prague? :D Then come to me. I thought myself the CX-7 diesel probably wasn't for sale in Indonesia. :D

Just for info everyone, problem was solved, inclusive "walk the dog" (clogged DPF) in rural areas. ;)

Poslední úprava:
You're in Prague? : D Then come to me. I thought myself the CX-7 diesel probably wasn't for sale in Indonesia.: D

Just for info everyone, pthe problem was solvincludingding"walk the dog" (clogged PDF in rural areas. ;)
Thanks a lot for your help, indeed we don't have this CX 7 diesel around on the road. Would be nice to have this there, without AdBlue though ?

Guys, the problem was solved in the right hand, no doubt with doctor Shr3k ??

Podobná vlákna

N
Odpovědi
Zobrazení
News RSS
N
N
Odpovědi
Zobrazení
News RSS
N
N