• Prosíme nepište moderátorům a správcům soukromé zprávy s technickými dotazy. Největší šance, jak se Vám dostane odpovědi, je položit dotaz do příslušného fóra. Pokud nenajdete správnou kategorii nebo název, založte nové vlákno. V případě potřeby to přejmenujeme nebo přesuneme.

Děkujeme za pochopení, tým správců MazdaKlanu

BP Software updating from USA to EU versions

Oleksandr

nový člen
Hello, I know that it's not a usual case in the EU, but I have a Mazda 3 from the USA and there is united states software (if someone doesn't know, it's not the same as in EU). As I know only head unit changing can help me with this case. So is it possible to find a head unit with a normal price, or maybe someone has other ideas o propositions that how to fix it?

So in this case all they should think about is war? There is no space for doing and think about anything else? Weird thinking.
Na mě můžeš klidně česky. Asi mám divné myšlení, protože když si představím, že se u nás v Česku prohání vraždící rusáci, asi bych neměl zrovna čas a chuť řešit podobné věci někde na fóru v cizí zemi. Ale chápu, že někomu je to šumák ;)

Hi Olek,

I think the change of head unit can help, but what is your intention? Do you want to use European diagnostics software or what exactly?
If you have a car from the US, there is US software logically. I personally wouldn't change it.

Have you tried to search for some correct results on bigger Mazda forums? Mazda3revolutions for example?

PS: you do not have to respond to this weird guy fantomas. As you can see, he is a newbie here and with a pretty limited way of thinking. ;)

Hi Olek,

I think the change of head unit can help, but what is your intention? Do you want to use European diagnostics software or what exactly?
If you have a car from the US, there is US software logically. I personally wouldn't change it.

Have you tried to search for some correct results on bigger Mazda forums? Mazda3revolutions for example?

PS: you do not have to respond to this weird guy fantomas. As you can see, he is a newbie here and with a pretty limited way of thinking. ;)
There are a few reasons why I want to use EU versions.
1) software updating, official dealers don't want to do it, it's interesting because they can change region in their computers and update it, but they said that Mazda forbids this) But who knows, maybe exist some non-authorized service that can do it
2) traffic sign recognition works for American signs) and at least does not recognize speed signs in Europe)
3) I hope that can fix homelink, for some reason it doesn't work here
4) small issues with a radio

No coding (via ForScan) is available for the BP/DM model series. I do not provide any technical support via private messages. @lekarnicka
@Oleksandr If it's somehow configurable via MDARS, you can pay for it for 3 days. It will work with the chinese Scanmatik 2 clone.

No coding (via ForScan) is available for the BP/DM model series. I do not provide any technical support via private messages. @lekarnicka
@Oleksandr If it's somehow configurable via MDARS, you can pay for it for 3 days. It will work with the chinese Scanmatik 2 clone.
I asked and here is their answer: :)
Unfortunately we only sell the software for Mazda in European and we have no technical information.

If you change the main unit (CMU) with mazda connect 2 from EU version of the car, which has EU firmware on it, it will works and you will have european languages and some other functions. But some functions will not work, because as one guy says, this new CMU contains VIN number of the car and it you put it on your car some functions will not work due to difference in VIN number.
You can try it, but no one guarantee it will work correctly.
Head unit price starts from 200eur used on the market, idk if it is good price for testing.
Also instrument cluster contains information about market region, probably you have US or CAN, and for mazda 3 model it's not possible to change for EU.
Only for mazda cx5 it works.

Back